Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Holiday Time again

I KNOW.... I am the worst blogger ever!! I'll get into it I swear!!

So, I've been sick since Thanksgiving! I can't get rid of it. Going to the Doctor tomorrow for another steroid shot to hopefully kick it.

Thanksgiving...Well, I made my FIRST TURKEY!! Everyone said it was good, but they could have been being nice. I don't eat turkey (or a lot of meat...YUK!), but I did taste it and it was good to me, but I'm not a good judge of turkey. I think I am becoming a vegetarian. I can't stand to eat meat. It kind of grosses me out. I still eat some pork, but that's about it. Chicken, Steak...anything else, kind of gags me. WTF??? Who would have thought. I'm not doing it because it's politically correct or anything, I just don't like it. I had some chicken on the grill the other day, had one bite, and thought I was going to be sick. Don't like the texture, taste...anything. NOW, Give me a salad, beans, even some tofu, and I'm good to go. I already don't drink milk or eat eggs, so I bet I'd be a good vegetarian. Kat is already a veggie!! She don't eat meat. She drinks milk but that's it. Poor Ducky!! He's the one that's screwed. Not a lot of animals going on in this house. I do feel better since I don't eat a lot of meat. Kat says she feels better too. But she's been a vegan long before me.

So, Christmas is coming up. Ducky has a new job. Kat is doing great. I'm feeling better on some days, but what can you expect? I'm doing the best that I can and trying to beat this stuff.

My New Year's resolution is to be better about blogging. I'm going to do it for 30 days straight come Jan 1 and see how I do.

I hope people will read it.

Love to all,
K

No comments: