Just got my new laptop. I'm sitting here, watching TV on the couch, dinner and dishes done, day off tomorrow, having a glass of Merlot. What could beetbetter??? I love my new laptop. WTF?? Why didn't I get one before now?? I got a flyer in the paper on Sunday, went yesterday and bought it. Love it!! Got a new Zeyner case (Hellbound leather) check it out. Has skulls!!!
Just bragging, never thought I'd need or want a laptop. It's very cool. So, Thanksgiving is coming up. Can't wait. This is the FIRST Thanksgiving that we are having at our house. NO DRIVING!! We just bought a 65inch TV so FOOTBALL at our house. I'm so stoked. After this summer and all the things we did to the house, I'm so happy that SOMEONE (even though it's Family) gets to see some of the things we've done. Everything redone!!
So, tomorrow, I'm cleaning the garage. Anyone that wants to come help, is more than welcome. Then, rest of the day is PJ's and Lifetime movies!!!
Have a great day!1
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment