Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Wednesday

My first class is going to be on January 3. I'm working on website now but it sucks. My designer is going thru a nasty divorce, so I'm only getting a minute of his time. WHICH SUCKS, cause that's money in my pocket. I'm going to meet with him tomorrow to get all the bugs worked out. I'm a little mad, I need the FUCKING website up. It is the basis for my business. ARG!!!

Christmas is upon us and I am not ready. We were going to have Kat's pictures made with the horse tonight, but it's too cold to get him out for pictures. I'm hoping tomorrow it will all work out. I am going to be SOOO late with my cards. She's pissed cause she can go out, but it's just too cold.

Ducky is doing good. Hating his job, loving his beautiful wife and child, playing with Libbie,
what more can a man want. OH, YEAH!! FOOTBALL!! He loves the Saints, if you didn't know. He's a FREAK!!! But, ya gotta love him for his passion.

Nothing else much going on. Just wanting my F'ING website up so I can make so moola!!!

No comments: