Welcome, my Friends. I have decided to make a blog. I hope I become a writer that ya'll love to keep up with and read. I have made the decision that I want AND need to do it, so, bear with me, as I work through my thoughts, ideas, dreams, strengths and weaknesses. I hope to supply you with information, laughs, tears and everything in between. I will post pictures and videos. My hope is that you get to know me better, keep in touch, and maintain our current relationships. (and maybe make new friends). So, with that being said...here goes....Here is where my life is now...
So, Kat's friend, Morgan, is pretty much living with us now. It's a weird situation and Daniel and I are not sure where the boundaries are. There is much drama going on at her house so she stays here. She makes good grades, plays volleyball and is totally boy crazy. So, the drama begins. Kat, on the other hand, is also making great grades in all AP classes, plays volleyball, and horses are her passion. She has a boy she kind of likes and he kind of likes her, and so far, I approve of their relationship (his name is Daniel.. HAHA). He seems like a good kid and Kat has proven she is too. Kat and Morgan love each other one day, hate each other the next...hence, the sister relationship. I picked them up from volleyball, dropped them off at the football game and just picked them up. They are mad because I only ordered ONE pizza and wings instead of two pizzas with what they each wanted. FIRST of all, I ordered what I wanted and I don't care what they want. So, IN YA FACE!! So, Morgan will be a part of my blog..FYI...
So, Daniel went to East Texas today to his Dad's place. 16 acres, log home, front porch with rocking chairs that overlooks a huge pasture with trees and hills. BEAUTIFUL. I couldn't go cause I have to work tomorrow. Such is life, right? Daniel still hasn't found a job, but all is good. I kind of like him being home to get Kat and Morgan, run them around, clean house, do errands, etc. When I come home, house is clean, laundry done, kids taken care of and then it's all about me!! Ya gotta love that!!
Tomorrow, Kat is going to be at home doing chores, cleaning, homework, etc. I will be working. After work, I am meeting a friend of mine from Houston that just moved here. I can't wait to catch up. On Sunday, after work, the girls and I are doing the Halloween decorations. I decorate for Christmas, but, Halloween, it's my day. I'm behind this year, but it will be done.
Kat's 16th birthday is October 29. HUGE Sweet 16 party. Although she thinks she is on MTV and I have a million dollars to spend, she is going to have a great party. It will be fun. I'll give you more details, as they work out.
So, not much, but a pretty good start, right? I'll do good, I promise!!
Peace out, and always remember, Grease is the word!!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm a blog stalker. I'll add you to my list.
Post a Comment