Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's a BROKEN ankle...It could be worse!

Yep, I've done it again. I was riding a demo yesterday on a small bike (250cc), my toe hit the ground in an awesome lean, flipped my ankle around and it hurt like a mother. Really didn't think much about it. Got home, got my boot off and took a nap. A couple hours later, I couldn't walk. I had a physical this morning so I had the ol' doc take a look. He sent me for x-rays and, lo and behold, broken. Little bone on the inside of my left ankle. What can you do?

Other than the broken bone I got this weekend, it was pretty awesome. Friday night, the girls and I went to the football game after the volleyball game. (they lost by 1) We had pizza and a movie when we got home. It was nice. (Daniel went out of town to his Dad's in East Texas this weekend). I worked on Saturday and Kat and Morgan went to spend the night at a friends house. I went out with my friend Scott. I went to instructor school with him and he lived in San Antonio and just moved to Ft. Worth. It was good to catch up and see an old friend.

Kat and Morgan are watching some fashion reality show on tv, Daniel just passed Canton and will be home in a couple of hours, and I'm here. I was supposed to get my grocery shopping done today, but with my stupid broke foot, I'll have to wait til Duck gets home. Just another Monday, hanging around the house.

No comments: