He got a job. I'm so happy, pay check, benefits, stability. He is going to work for Capital One. I'm so happy for him. We went today and bought four suits, cause now he is a suit and tie person. That hurt a bit, 4 suits, shirts, ties, etc. But, it's worth it. He starts on Monday. I'm very proud of him.
The 73 inch TV will be here next week. YEE HAW!! I'm pretty stoked about it.
Kat will be 16 next Wednesday. We are throwing her a surprise party. It will be awesome, I hope. She just wants to hang with a few friends, but we are going to have everyone. People from MIS and LEHS. It's going to be awesome. We are going to give her the car...Honda Civic. She wants a Mustang, but didn't we all??? She'll like it. She will get her license in December, so, we are good to go.
My stitches come out on Friday. Very happy about that.
My parents move into their new house on Friday. Very happy for them. It is the perfect house for them.
Well, going to check air pressure in my bike, get ready for tomorrow, and finish dinner.
Have a great day, ya'll!!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats to Daniel!!!
Post a Comment